This Freemium contains 7 topics:
- Sustainable Intelligence resource is suitable to develop students' capacity in environmental literacy and sustainability science to solve key environmental problems in their community.
- Inteligencia Sustentable resource is a Spanish version of Sustainable Intelligence course. This is appropriate to guide students on ways to create solutions to achieve environmental sustainability.
- The Water Footprint Calculator contains activities to enable students to calculate their water usage as ineffective water management can have a cascading effect on land use change and effective urban planning.
- Biomimicry Challenge provides typical examples for students to integrate nature in their design thinking process to design their bio-inspired robots and technology to solve societal problems. It also contains lessons on industry and ecology where students can improve or acquire skills in systems analysis and processes in environmental monitoring and natural resource management.
- LEED Prep can provide students with insights to improve and lead on environmental sustainability projects in their community.
- Business of Social Good builds students' capacity to use real-life case studies to build solutions for social change and sustainable businesses in their community.
- Design Studio can improve students' design thinking capacity to ask and process big questions and solve real-life problems such as energy infrastructure, transportation, human health, food and nutrition, and other socio-economic problems in their environment.
Above all, there is no misconception in the Freemium, and this is recommended for teaching.